Please take the time to review my policies. If you have questions, please ask!
- Pre-Made Items: Once your payment has been received by me and all funds have cleared, your item will ship within three (3) business days. I will use First Class USPS shipping unless requested otherwise (see below), and ship to the address you specify.
- I am happy to ship internationally, and will still attempt to ship out from my location within three (3) business days. You (the purchaser) are responsible for any additional fees for taxes, duties, or other such responsibilities as required by your country.
- Custom Orders: Custom orders will have custom ship times; these will be stated clearly in the item description and agreed upon by both parties before the piece is sent.
- If you need an item delivered faster than first class mail, there is an Add-On in my products for "Priority Mailing". That will add a small additional charge, and the package will arrive between one (1) and three (3) business days, complete with tracking number.
- On *all* orders, once shipped, I cannot guarantee when they will arrive. I can only guarantee when your package will leave my hands. :)
- I am not responsible for lost or stolen items!
REFUNDS & EXCHANGES:
- All sales are final; make sure you read item descriptions so you know exactly what you are getting. If there are questions, please contact me.
- I take care in shipping all of my items. If, for some reason, your purchase arrives to you and is broken or damaged, contact me. I will be happy to re-create it if possible (upcycled items might be fixed, depending on the item, but CANNOT be re-created from scratch) and send it back to you at no extra cost.
- The above rule applies only to purchased items that are found to be broken or damaged upon receipt by the purchaser; it is not my responsibility to replace or re-create an item if it was broken due to your mishandling. In the case of my sculptures, the polymer clay is fairly durable; however, they are not meant to be bent or handled too roughly. The same goes for wire pieces; I harden those pieces to an extent, but they will not survive a trip in your pocket or bag.
- In short: I'll replace it if it's broken when you open your package. After that, it's on you. :)
- If you see a creation of mine that you really like, but you want a different color, or you want a custom order, please message me. I'm delighted to work with you to bring your creation to life!
- I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone or turn down a request for a custom order. In all cases, I will be open as to why I am refusing service / turning down a request.
- I will not do a custom order containing copyrighted characters, unless the character is the original creation of the customer requesting the order, or there is some way for you to obtain approval from the copyright holder.
- If, for some reason, an order is taking longer than expected -- either to create or to ship -- I will contact you at my earliest availability to notify you.
POTENTIAL ALLERGEN WARNING:
- My workspace -- my home -- is a household that has cats in it. While every effort is made to ensure no cat fur, dander, or other kitty-particles ends up on my work, I cannot make any guarantees and will not be held responsible for any allergic reactions you may have. Fair warning is given! (Again, I *do* take extra special care to make sure nothing happens, but it would be remiss of me not to mention this. I want people to enjoy my creations, not have allergic reactions to them!)